Bacoban for Aerospace Aircraft Cabin Antiviral & Antibacterial Cleaner for aircraft disinfection.
Following the cabin disinfection, the first passenger carrying any virus will re-infect the aircraft allowing the virus to be spread amongst passengers. This problem has now been solved by using Bacoban for Aerospace.
This unique product will provide continuous disinfection for 10 days! No other product on the market will provide continuous protection in this way. Viruses, bacteria and fungus will be destroyed continuously for this period. Infections on-board aircraft will be dramatically reduced.
Bacoban for Aerospace establishes an ultra-thin nano layer with a lasting effect. The technology used is a sol-gel process that develops a solid gel nano layer. The biocides used to kill germs and viruses are embedded in the porous structure of the sponge like sol-gel and are washed out again slowly when coming into contact with water (bacteria, enveloped viruses and fungi are always surrounded by water).
Bacoban for Aerospace has been tested for the effective destruction of the following viruses:
- Bacteria: Staphyloccocus aureus, Pseudomanas aeruginosa, Escherichea faecalis etc.
- Viruses: Coronavirus, Hepatitus B and C, HIV, Influenza including H5N1 and H1N1, Rotaviruses, Adenoviruses, Herpes, and many more.
Test certification is available
- Boeing D6-17487
- Boeing D6-7127
- AMS 1550B
- AMS 1451B
- AMS 1452B
- Boeing NTO – MOM-MOM-20-0053-01B(R8)
- Bombardier AW000-25-0001 Rev.2
- Textron Aviation
- Cleaning and Disinfecting in accordance with Directive 93/42/EEC.
- ASTM E 2180
- EN 14476
- EN 1040
- EN 1275
- DIN ISO EN 10993-1
- Bacoban® is ideal for:
- Emergency services
- Retirement homes
- Schools and kindergartens
- Spa and swimming pools
- Indoor spaces:
- hotels (rooms, conference rooms, corridors)
- factories and production lines
- the kitchen
- private homes and apartments
- and in many many other places